It’s our goal to provide consistently excellent customer service, but we know we’re not perfect. If you feel we haven't lived up to your expectations is some way, please let us know. We commit to investigating your concern and doing our best to resolve it.
Voice your concern
Tell the person who you are dealing with that you’re unhappy. Please voice your specific concern and, if possible, what you feel should be done to resolve it. If your request falls within established guidelines, it will be resolved immediately. Otherwise, your request may be referred to a manager for review.
Below is the contact information for our Manager of Canadian Customer Service Operations:
- Derek Feswick (Toll-free) 1 (888) 374-6673
If a concern is raised to this level, then we will:
- confirm within one business day that we have received your concern;
- collect all necessary information to review your file, including any new information that may be required from you or other interested parties; and
- convene a committee of independent management team members, who will conduct a fresh assessment of your file and determine whether any previous decisions can or should be changed.
We will complete this process, and communicate the outcome of this committee review to you, within five business days of receiving your concern.
Contact the ombudsperson
When escalating your concern to the ombudsperson, we ask that you do so in writing by email or mail. Please include the following information in your communication:
- Your name and contact information.
- Your quote, policy or claim number.
- A summary of your concern and what remains unaddressed.
- Any documentation that you would like reviewed.
- The outcome that you want.
You can email your communication to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Goose Insurance Services
380-825 Homer Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Concerns escalated to the ombudsperson are usually resolved within three business days.
Residents of Quebec are encouraged to refer to this article for a summary of AMF’s complaint protocol.