If you're seeing this message, you may need to adjust your phone settings. If your app store and phone profile is set to anything other than 'Canada', you won't be able to download the Goose app at this time.
Before changing your country settings, please read 'What to do before changing your country or region on Apple's Support page: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201389
When ready, please go to the app store and do the following:
- Select 'updates'
- click on your photo on the top right corner
- click your email
- select 'Country/Region' and change to 'Canada'
To change your country, you need to set up a new country in Google Play. To set up a new country, you must be in that country and have a payment method from the new country.
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu AccountCountry and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method to that country.
- The first payment method must be from the country you’re adding a profile for. Once you create the profile you can add payment methods from other countries.
- This creates a new Google Payments profile linked to the new country. The Google Play Store will automatically change to the new country. It can take up to 24 hours to change.
Note: You can only change your Play Country once per year. So if you change your country, you won’t be able to change it back for 1 year.
Here is the full support article for your convenience https://goo.gl/pZsfv7