If you are travelling with your children and you are 59 years of age or younger, you may be eligible for our special Family Plan pricing. In order to qualify, there must be no more than 2 adults, age 59 years or younger. The plan will cover your children listed on the policy, as long as they are unmarried, dependent on you, up to and including 21 years of age, residing in your household, or up to 25 years if the child is a full-time student attending an educational institution, or of any age if the child is mentally challenged or physically handicapped. Children named in the application need not be travelling with you for coverage to apply to them.
Articles in this section
- I've been diagnosed with Cancer - will this affect my coverage?
- Can I buy insurance if I have an existing medical condition?
- Can I buy medical insurance if I’m travelling while I’m pregnant?
- Can I buy Travel Insurance if I’ve already left the country?
- Do I need to be covered by my province’s health insurance plan to buy Travel Insurance?
- Do I need to buy individual policies for myself and my children?
- Do I need to complete a health questionnaire?
- How might the use of cannabis impact an emergency travel medical claim with Goose?
- I have travel insurance through my credit card. Do I still need to purchase extra coverage?
- Is there a deductible on my Travel Insurance Policy?