Yes, you can, but there will be limitations with regards to your pregnancy. There will be no coverage in the 9 weeks prior to, or after, your expected delivery date. For details, see the policy wording, or contact a Goose representative at 1888-374-6673.
Articles in this section
- I've been diagnosed with Cancer - will this affect my coverage?
- Can I buy insurance if I have an existing medical condition?
- Can I buy medical insurance if I’m travelling while I’m pregnant?
- Can I buy Travel Insurance if I’ve already left the country?
- Do I need to be covered by my province’s health insurance plan to buy Travel Insurance?
- Do I need to buy individual policies for myself and my children?
- Do I need to complete a health questionnaire?
- How might the use of cannabis impact an emergency travel medical claim with Goose?
- I have travel insurance through my credit card. Do I still need to purchase extra coverage?
- Is there a deductible on my Travel Insurance Policy?