Unless you are participating in a contact or an extreme sport, you will have coverage under your travel insurance policy. Some examples of “extreme” sports, not covered by our policy, are backcountry skiing, hang gliding, ice climbing, and motorized speed contests. For a full list of excluded activities, check your policy wording.
Articles in this section
- I've been diagnosed with Cancer - will this affect my coverage?
- Can I buy insurance if I have an existing medical condition?
- Can I buy medical insurance if I’m travelling while I’m pregnant?
- Can I buy Travel Insurance if I’ve already left the country?
- Do I need to be covered by my province’s health insurance plan to buy Travel Insurance?
- Do I need to buy individual policies for myself and my children?
- Do I need to complete a health questionnaire?
- How might the use of cannabis impact an emergency travel medical claim with Goose?
- I have travel insurance through my credit card. Do I still need to purchase extra coverage?
- Is there a deductible on my Travel Insurance Policy?