Travel insurance provided by Goose Insurance Services have either a $300 USD deductible or a $0 deductible. The choice is yours. If you select the $300 USD deductible, you will save money on your policy premium, but you will be responsible for the first $300 USD of any medical claim. If you select the $0 deductible, you will pay a little more for your policy, but in the event of a covered claim, you won’t pay anything.
Articles in this section
- I've been diagnosed with Cancer - will this affect my coverage?
- Can I buy insurance if I have an existing medical condition?
- Can I buy medical insurance if I’m travelling while I’m pregnant?
- Can I buy Travel Insurance if I’ve already left the country?
- Do I need to be covered by my province’s health insurance plan to buy Travel Insurance?
- Do I need to buy individual policies for myself and my children?
- Do I need to complete a health questionnaire?
- How might the use of cannabis impact an emergency travel medical claim with Goose?
- I have travel insurance through my credit card. Do I still need to purchase extra coverage?
- Is there a deductible on my Travel Insurance Policy?