If you are looking for a policy to satisfy the application requirements for a parent or grandparent's super visa application for entry into Canada, Goose's Super Visa policy is your best bet. Coverage under this plan:
- is for one year (but can be extended),
- is strictly for a Canadian host's parent or grandparent they wish to sponsor,
- offers a minimum of $100,000 coverage (and up to $1 million) for emergency medical expenses
- has no deductible and
- offers a monthly payment plan or single lump sum payment options.
The Visitors to Canada policy is best if you're looking for less than one year of coverage (flexible coverage periods) and can be purchased for anyone visiting Canada - friends, relatives, etc. While this should ideally be bought before their arrival, this insurance can be purchased even after they've arrived here (waiting periods will apply for post-arrival policies).
- Coverage limits of $25,000 to $1,000,000
- Family plan rates are available
- Lump sum payment only by debit or credit card
To quote and purchase this insurance, download the Goose Insurance app onto your mobile phone or iPad from your app store.
Still have questions?
We are happy to help! While the app is available 24/7, our office hours are Monday to Friday, from 6 am to 6 pm PST. You can reach a licensed agent during these hours by calling 1-888-374-6673 or by chatting with us via our website or app.